[tex-live] tlmgr misses xecyr on non-win32

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Apr 8 00:18:49 CEST 2018

Hi Johannes,

    tlmgr: action platform add, cannot find package
    xecyr.aarch64-linux

I surmise "platform add" is a rare enough case that it simply hasn't
been noticed before. (Maybe it happens in other cases too, and/or people
haven't noticed and/or taken the time to report it. All seem plausible.)

Anyway, it does seem like the lack of xecyr.* for all non-w32 should not
be considered a problem. How easy or painful that is to change, I'll
leave to Norbert. My inclination at this point is not to change anything
in this regard until after the release ... --thanks, karl.