[tex-live] Trouble with pstricks and related packages under XeTeX, OS X 10

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Tue Sep 12 15:37:50 CEST 2017

Not sure if Herbert Schulz' reply came to the list as well

This draws as it should

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{xyling}
\begin{document}
\Tree{ &\K{top} \B{dl} \\
\K{bottom}
}
\end{document}

with latex+dvips on TL2017

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University