[tex-live] mtxrun --generate seemingly stalled

jfbu jfbu at free.fr
Tue Sep 5 19:20:06 CEST 2017

Le 5 sept. 2017 à 18:43, jfbu <jfbu at free.fr> a écrit :

> Perhaps mtxrun --generate is not all stalled but suffer
> the same syndrom as du when handling the texmf-dist

Sorry for noise. It finally completed.

mtxrun          | elapsed lua time: 980.149 seconds
mardi 5 septembre 2017, 19:05:54 (UTC+0200)

hence, this took about 16mns and 20s. I simply
wasn't patient enough in earlier runs.

There remains the question of the koma-script
present in both doc/ and source/

The datestamps indicate this dates back to
original install which was without doc/ nor source/

If people are interested I can mail the texlive.tlpdb
or June 8, 15:52 which was initial install configured
to install neither source/ nor doc/

(the koma-script repertories are dated June 8, 14:49)

Best

Jean-François