[tex-live] texlive.tlpdb cosmetics

texlive at schoepfer.info texlive at schoepfer.info
Fri Nov 3 09:40:00 CET 2017

On 29.10.2017 23:57, Karl Berry wrote:
>      some packages containing metafonts aren't tagged with font-mf in
>      catalogue-topics, namely:
>      allrunes archaic astro bguq casyl cbcoptic circ circuitikz cmtiup eiad
>      esrelation euxm feyn knuthotherfonts niceframe montex vntex fdsymbol
>      gothic wsuipa musixtex-fonts bookhands boisik
>
> I surmise CTAN will take care of this; as Norbert said, we just take the
> Catalogue info from the source.

They did shortly after i reported to CTAN webmaster, thanks Karl and
Norbert for the hint:
https://ctan.org/topic/font-mf

Unrelated1:
Some package descriptions say that the package requires another package,
but it is not listed as ^depends. I know it tlpdb is not meant to have a
complete dependencies, but nevertheless is it worth to sent you a list
with (hard)dependencies from packages on another package?

Unrelated2:
The metatype1 package has no content but the description file. The
source package has content.

Johannes