[tex-live] beamer dependencies

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sat May 6 00:09:01 CEST 2017

Even if it was a dependency, the TeX Live design goal is not to provide
dependencies between packages. It is divided into collections and if you
install a collection, you get certain packages. If you install a package,
there is no guarantee that you have everything needed for its use.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz