[tex-live] Documentation license

Gerd Neugebauer gene at gerd-neugebauer.de
Tue Mar 7 19:30:29 CET 2017

> On 07 March 2017 at 18:29 Robert Alessi <alessi at robertalessi.net> wrote:
[...]
> One finalfinal question: I also added a .el AUCTeX style file for my
> package. Where should it go in the TDS tree? In source/ or in doc/?
> I've seen such files in either directory so far.

I am not an expert in TDS. I would guess they belong in something like emacs -- which does not exist. Right now they are mainly scattered across the doc directory.
Maybe you should just leave it to the distributions. Maybe the scripts are smart enough to find a good place for Emacs lisp files.

> Cheers,
> Robert

Ciao
Gerd