[tex-live] xe(la)ex and font searching delay

Hironobu Yamashita h.y.acetaminophen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 15:32:29 CET 2017

I guess the bug in fontconfig (2.11.95 or later) is responsible.
https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/fontconfig/2017-January/005898.html
The problem is already reported to fontconfig developers,
but it is not fixed so far; it seems that Akira Kakuto fixed the issue
(personally) for his W32TeX. See his changelog 2017/01/15.

Hironobu Yamashita