[tex-live] texlive: personal macros

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 16:52:51 CEST 2017

I have several machines, most of them with Linux, one Mac and I might also
use it on Windows where symlinks do not work. For thsi reason my
texmf-local lives on subversion (git can be used as well) so that I can
update it on all my computers from a central repository. And, of course,
mktexlsr is important ufter udate.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz