[tex-live] Latexmk (42982) and later problem (on Windows only?)

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Mon Jan 30 09:04:08 CET 2017

I suggest you write directly to the latexmk maintainer

http://www.personal.psu.edu/jcc8/

He is usually very fast when it comes to fixing bugs.

Recently the system call for xelatex and lualatex was separated out into $xelatex and $lualatex (earlier it was overloading $pdflatex), and that may have introduced problems.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University