[tex-live] pdfbook2

Johannes Neumann neumjo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 15:28:31 CET 2017

Hi all,

some time ago I prepared a rewrite of pdfbook in Python which included some
behavior which I deemed useful. For example it treats odd/even pages
creates default margins and I hope that it is simpler in use and
maintenance (at least for me...). I managed to upload it to CTAN

    https://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/support/pdfbook2

but forgot about it because everybody was busy with preparing the than-new
version of tex-live ;). I named it pdfbook2 so it does not clash with the
original version. Maybe it's worth including it into TexLive, what do you
think?

Best,
Jo Neumann