[tex-live] xii and xii-lat

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 23:43:10 CET 2017

I think doc is fine really.

Is it possible to make
texdoc xii
work (show the pdf) if it's in doc? that might be a slight improvement
but if not I'd leave things as they are.

I wondered about adding the new one into the existing xii package in
ctan but they would have wanted updating package dates etc and I quite
liked having old dates in the xii area so I think a new package is
fine.
It doesn't really need to be in texlive at all (not that it _needs_ to
be on ctan either:-)

David