[tex-live] www.tug.org unreachable

Denis Bitouzé dbitouze at wanadoo.fr
Mon Dec 18 11:07:02 CET 2017

Hi,

though I still receive mails from tug.org, I cannot access to
www.tug.org since a few weeks.

AFAICS, not everybody is affected by this problem:
  ┌────
  │ http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/tug.org
  └────

I noticed tug.org is hosted by OVH (at Roubaix, less than 100 km than my
place!) so I asked OVH's team about this issue and I was told that,
since the tug.org IP (91.121.174.77) is not managed by OVH, they cannot
tell at the moment what's cause of the problem.

My Internet service provider is Bouygues Telecom, France and my current
(I guess not fixed) IP is:
  ┌────
  │ 128.79.251.206
  └────

- If you blacklisted it or a range it belongs to, could you relax this
  policy?
- If not, OVH's team suggested you open a ticket.

Thanks in anticipation.
--
Denis