[tex-live] Asymptote on TL2016 - problem

Paulo Ney de Souza pauloney at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 20:50:38 CEST 2016

Yes, I do use TL2016 as it comes from TUG.

Paulo Ney

Do you use TeX Live from TUG or the Debian packages? As I understand, TeX
Live from TUG does not install packages distributed by your Linux distro
and it canot in principle have dependencies because the maintainers do not
know whther you need rpm or deb or whatever. On the contrary, the Debian
packages will probably have the correct dependencies. Fedora installs
freeglut as default and asy just works.

Zdeněk Wagnerhttp://ttsm.icpf.cas.cz/team/wagner.shtmlhttp://icebearsoft.euweb.cz