[tex-live] datetime2

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Oct 27 16:27:46 CEST 2016

Hi Johannes,

>As there is a collection-texworks with one package and one collection,

This has a different reason, namely that ship texworks binaries only for Windows, but not for any other arch. I would be more than happy to get rid of it, though ;-)

>I'm aware that there was never a complete dependency tracking planed.

Indeed, I'm working on a more complete solution that does some magic to add dependencies, but due to real world requirements (new job, baby) I cannot dedicate as much time as I would like to.

All the best

Norbert

--
PREINING Norbert + TeX Live & Debian Developer + http://www.preining.info
GPG: 0x860CDC13 fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0 ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13