[tex-live] tilde in file/folder names (again)

Martin Schröder martin at oneiros.de
Fri Oct 21 09:25:54 CEST 2016

> Yes, a not unusual example, and one I find totally unacceptable.  It would seem that there is a small cadre of regulars who take it on themselves to "police" Stack Exchange, declaring "off-limits" any message that fails to meet their particular criteria without any consideration as to whether or not the question is (a) valid, and (b) worthy of discussion.

I don't believe *this* discussion is related to TeXLive in any way,
which is the topic of this list.

If you want to discuss tex.se, there's a chatroom
(https://chat.stackexchange.com/rooms/41/tex-latex-and-friends)
and there's meta (http://meta.tex.stackexchange.com/). And texhax still exists.

Best
   Martin (one of the regulars)