[tex-live] dvipdfmx: Support for SVG-in-OpenType

Hironobu Yamashita h.y.acetaminophen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 05:41:54 CET 2016

Hello Simon,

> Here is the best I could do with it, a version of dvipdfmx which
> separates out the PDF generation backend from the DVI handling front-end:
>
> https://github.com/simoncozens/dvipdfm-x/tree/libtexpdf

Does "libdpx" (included in the project below) have something to do with
libtexpdf? Or, is "libdpx" helpful to you?
https://github.com/clerkma/ptex-ng
The project ptex-ng is called "Asiatic pTeX", a TeX variant which derived from
Japanese upTeX (whose output is only DVI format; available from TeX Live)
and integrated dvipdfmx as a library into itself.

Hironobu Yamashita