[tex-live] collection-science

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sun Nov 6 00:09:51 CET 2016

Even with a versioned install- nothing would change, because this is solely information obtained from the server. If you want something 100% the same you have to archive all of tlnet at a certain point in time.

--
PREINING Norbert + TeX Live & Debian Developer + http://www.preining.info
GPG: 0x860CDC13 fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0 ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13