[tex-live] Fontspec overriding default paper size with LuaTeX

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri May 27 03:58:10 CEST 2016

> > We allowed for setting the global paper size so that documents without a
> > paper specification got that paper size.
> >

> where? latex has no local configuration file that is input.

As Zdenek said, I was talking about output paper size, driver, however
you call it. Not the internal latex setup - that needs the proper
options and that should be like this.

But we want that the paper ize information in the final pdf fits to
the paper that is used.

> No, pdflatex is working as it always has done, and lualatex is working like
> pdflatex.

Hmmm, as far as I read Bruno's comments is that the paper size is
different in pdflatex and lualatex?

Norbert

--
PREINING Norbert + TeX Live & Debian Developer + http://www.preining.info
GPG: 0x860CDC13    fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13