[tex-live] biber in cygwin64 tl2016 builds

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Thu May 19 13:34:24 CEST 2016

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 11:41:47AM +0100, David Carlisle wrote:
> Sorry, the empty file was just a minimal example, this also hangs (I
> think _any_ input file hangs)
>
> \documentclass{article}
> \usepackage[
>     backend=biber
> ]{biblatex}
> \addbibresource{biblatex-examples.bib}
> \begin{document}
> testing: \cite{sigfridsson}
> \printbibliography
> \end{document}

Sorry, my earlier reply was incorrect (I'm used to using a Makefile,
I vwrongly invoked biber on the tex file).

With 2.4 in pretest from earlier this week your example above worked
fine, and now that I've updated to 2.5 it still works.  This is on
x86_64 linux, so it looks like a cygwin-specific problem.

ĸen