[tex-live] biblatex-biber-2.4 and Data::Uniqid-0.12

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 17 20:53:20 CET 2016

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 02:34:06PM +0900, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Hi Ken,
>
> > With biblatex-biber-2.4 Data::Uniqid is now essential, both for the
> > tests and at runtime.  But I cannot get the tests from
> > Data-Uniquid-0.12 to pass (there are four, the last one fails - it
>
> Hmm, here on Debian/sid I get no errors:
> 	libdata-uniqid-perl 0.12-1
> 	perl 5.22.1-9
>
> All the best
>
> Norbert

Thanks, Norbert.

You guys patch out the fourth test in Data-Uniqid, so I'll grab that
patch.  Obviously I have some other issue in my install - or in my
test scripts (there was a report that external stylesheets needed to
be changed, did not think that applied to me, but who knows).  But
first I need to change my tests to detect if the bibliography got
written in the PDF.

Cheers.

ĸen