[tex-live] TeX Live Testing - call for participants

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Tue Jun 21 10:15:03 CEST 2016

Dear all,

to get something started on a more substantial level, I have created
an organization at github called
	TeX-Live
	https://github.com/TeX-Live
and within that a first reposiotry
	tltesting
	https://github.com/TeX-Live/tltesting
by now there is only a minimal README, but I have collected my
and Uwe's ideas plus other things that went over the line here.

I invite everyone interested to apply for membership in this
organization and we can work on tltesting together.

Since the ideas page is a wiki pafge, everyone can add new ideas
and design proposals for now.

In the next days I will upload simple examples for l3build testing
of loading and maybe pdf testing.

Hope that helps

Norbert

--
PREINING Norbert + TeX Live & Debian Developer + http://www.preining.info
GPG: 0x860CDC13    fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13