[tex-live] TL2016 brings "no driver" error where previously there was none

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Jun 7 18:17:22 CEST 2016

Well, without telling which packages you installed nobody can help you.

In particular, of you only install packages one but one you might have forgotten the necessary packages that got singled out into a separate package as explained.

It is up to you to install the necessary packages if you don't use the collections we provide.

Simply installing collection-latex would fix your problems I guess.

Norbert

--
PREINING Norbert + TeX Live & Debian Developer + http://www.preining.info
GPG: 0x860CDC13 fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0 ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13