[tex-live] TL2016 brings "no driver" error where previously there was none

tljack at forallx.net tljack at forallx.net
Tue Jun 7 17:59:30 CEST 2016

On 2016-06-07 09:47, Martin Schröder wrote:
>> On 2016-06-06 16:05, Akira Kakuto wrote:
>>> Do you have
>>> texmf-dist/tex/latex/graphics-cfg/graphics.cfg ?
>>

>> I assume that path should end with /graphics/graphics.cfg.
>
> Do you have the directory texmf-dist/tex/latex/graphics-cfg/
> and what does it contain?

No, I have no directories ending in "graphics-cfg". I have "graphics",
but it contains only .sty and .def files.

I don't see how my installation could be broken unless some big change
happened since last year.  Even if I reinstall TL2016 using the
".profile" from TL2015 (but changing the year), I still see this.

Did the missing folder get moved into a different package from where it
previously was kept?  Which package should contain it?

-jack