[tex-live] [XeTeX] Σχετ: Plain XeTeX, pdftitle, pdfinfo

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Jul 13 16:20:48 CEST 2016

Phil

The whole point of my comment was that I, too, had to look up the meaning of -a, this is something that you could have done, too.

I'm happy to answer questions that are not easy to answer without deeper insight, like what happens when tlmgr does this or that.

But looking up the meaning of command line arguments is trivial.

And excusing oneself with "don't know" I don't count as valid. I didn't know either, but I looked it up.

This is what I call spoon feeding.

Norbert

--
PREINING Norbert + TeX Live & Debian Developer + http://www.preining.info
GPG: 0x860CDC13 fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0 ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13