[tex-live] integrating Gregorio

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Jan 18 23:42:57 CET 2016

    Is there a date for the first binary building for TeXLive 2016?

March 4.  I posted the usual tentative schedule on tug.org/texlive a few
days ago.  Basically the same as last year.

    I'm planning to upload Gregorio[0] on CTAN but I'd like to know when
    it will be best

Well, since gregorio is already in the TL sources (thanks to Akira and
Peter), any time is fine.

When you have something ready, let me know in advance before you upload
it anywhere and I will take a look.  Hopefully the code will be
basically stable at that point.

    Also, I'd really like the command "gregorio" to be in the default
    "shell_escape_commands",

Yes, known.

    [1]: https://github.com/gregorio-project/gregorio/issues/697

I posted a brief comment there.  -k