[tex-live] tlmgr warnings after update

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Jan 6 14:39:38 CET 2016

Hi Uwe,

> It still exists.

Hmmm, just to be sure: please remove all those same sized files, then try again and see whether the files remain.

> I think, they have never been deleted in the past
> because there are lots of such files in that temp dir.

Yes indeed, that was what the recent changes tried to fix. For unix it worked, but Windows is strange.

Going back to my Windows installation and trying it myself there ....

Norbert

PREINING, Norbert                              http://www.preining.info
GPG: 0x860CDC13   fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13