[tex-live] sources of pdftopng

Denis Bitouzé dbitouze at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jan 4 17:33:18 CET 2016

Le 04/01/16 à 16h40, Siep Kroonenberg <siepo at cybercomm.nl> a écrit :

> The original xpdf stuff has been superseded by the poppler fork. On
> my ubuntu, xpdf now uses the poppler libraries. I guess pdftocairo
> is an expanded version of the original pdftopng/pdftoppm.

Indeed:

  ┌────
  │ man pdftocairo
  │
  │ pdftoppm(1) General Commands Manual pdftoppm(1)
  │
  │ NAME
  │        pdftocairo - Portable Document Format (PDF) to
  │        PNG/JPEG/TIFF/PDF/PS/EPS/SVG using cairo
  │
  │ SYNOPSIS
  │        pdftocairo [options] PDF-file [output-file]
  │
  │ DESCRIPTION
  │        pdftocairo converts Portable Document Format (PDF) files,
  │        using the cairo output device of the poppler PDF library, to
  │        any of the following output formats:
  │
  │        ·      Portable Network Graphics (PNG
  └────

Miam! :)

Thanks!
--