[tex-live] xetex problem?

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 14:48:22 CET 2016

Yes sorry there was an error in the unicode data loader (or rather it
over ambitiously set unicode based mathcodes which are not correct if
you are using classic tex math fonts) I believe we have already pushed
an update to ctan. If you need a fix urgently the updated files are at

https://github.com/latex3/unicode-data

sorry about that.

David

--