[tex-live] dropped fontspec dependency ?

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Aug 10 02:09:54 CEST 2016

>     > P.S. Belated idea: maybe it would be better to forget the new collection
>     > and just add all those packages to c-latexrecommended.
>
> I did this instead.  Too tiny to be worth a collection.

Perfect.

> I think we could usefully merge other small collections. c-mathextra and
> c-science come to mind immediately ... -k

Sounds reasonable - and preferrable - math is science, right? ;-)

But I only want to say: The *size* itself is irrelevant - it would
be more interesting to compare the number of included CTAN packages.
Som ehave huge data sets or loads of pdfs that increase the size,
but do not actually provide "content".

All the best

Norbert

--
PREINING Norbert + TeX Live & Debian Developer + http://www.preining.info
GPG: 0x860CDC13    fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13