[tex-live] GPG message using tlpretest on OSX [was: Re: tex-live Digest, Vol 159, Issue 74]

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Mon Apr 18 14:27:30 CEST 2016

Am Mon, 18 Apr 2016 13:46:32 +0200 schrieb Juergen Fenn:

> so you might like to think about postponing the crypto features
> until next year. Do we really need this?

If gpg is not found then tlmgr install packages without verification
and apart from an additional message you don't see any difference.

Imho it is a good idea to add verification, and if Norbert is
willing to invest time to implement it I at least try to help (by
reporting bugs).

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/