[tex-live] Problem running tlmgr

Sebastian Steinbeisser steinbeisser at fs.tum.de
Fri Apr 15 17:39:59 CEST 2016

Thanks a lot for this hint - also to Lars Madsen. Working flawlessly
now. It is the first time I'm using pretest and I'm planning on reading
the list on a regular basis. May I ask where you posted the
announcement, since I can not find it e.g. here:
https://www.tug.org/texlive/pretest.html

Best regards,
Sebastian Steinbeißer

---