[tex-live] getnonfreefonts

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Apr 14 12:19:15 CEST 2016

Phil please, don't play the complete ignorant.

No license problem, but policy problem.

That has been stated about a hundred times, and I am sure you are well aware.

If you are unhappy with the policy, feel free to make your own TeX distribution or take over maintainance if you think you can.

Norbert

--
Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse my brevity.