[tex-live] getnonfreefonts

Paulo Ney de Souza pauloney at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 00:35:49 CEST 2016

Karl,

What can you do to convince me that Antiqua is part of TeXLive?

The TUG.dk Font Catalogues says very clear on the page:

    http://www.tug.dk/FontCatalogue/antiqua/

"Antiqua is *not* part of TeX Live."

If I try: "kpsewhich antiqua.sty"  or "kpsewhich uaqrrc.afm"

it comes back with nothing and if I try to process a file from the
font-package I get:

! LaTeX Error: File `antiqua.sty' not found.

Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed,
or enter new name. (Default extension: sty)

So in what "form" is Antiqua a part of TeXLive???

Paulo Ney