[tex-live] tlp for package gtl

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Oct 5 00:33:48 CEST 2015

Hi Arash,

    | tlmgr.pl: inconsistency on the server:
    | tlmgr.pl: tlp for package gtl cannot be found, please report.

I can only surmise that something went awry on the mirror you were
using; perhaps it was in the midst of updating from the master, and not
all the pieces of gtl were there yet.  I hope it resolved itself.
If not, just have to try another server.

(Norbert: we should include the real server name in this message, since
otherwise there's no way to debug anything.  Is the human-comprehensible
name buried somewhere in the LWP::UserAgent from TLDownload, or ...?)

Thanks,
Karl