[tex-live] Error when trying to use TeX Live's 2015 tlmgr on FreeBSD 9.3

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 09:38:47 CEST 2015

Since everything from the TeX Live world is free, some other free tools
make use of the kpsea library. Maybe after installing TL you have installed
a package that installed its own kpsewhich into /usr/local/bin. It should
be somthing you compiled from sources, otherwise it would be in /usr/bin.
(Just my guess...)

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz