[tex-live] xesearch (under xetex) has error loading (TeX Live (cygwin) user)

John Wong thjwong at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 00:25:53 CET 2015

Hi all, below is my minimal sample file and I just assume the specification
at the end of file will direct the process to xetex.
What else can I do to make it work?

\documentclass{article}

\usepackage{xesearch}
% \newcounter{counted}% for creating unique counted* macros
% \newcounter{words}[counted]% let words counter be reset by counted
% \makeatletter
% \newenvironment{counted}{%
%   \noindent\hrulefill\par
%   \stepcounter{counted}%
%   \@ifundefined{counted\thecounted}{%
%     \marginpar{\footnotesize\itshape?? words}%
%   }{%
%     \marginpar{\footnotesize\itshape\@nameuse{counted\thecounted} words}%
%   }%
%   % \marginpar{\footnotesize\textit{\thewords\ words}}%
%   % \setcounter{words}{0}%
%   \SearchList!{wordcount}{\stepcounter{words}}
%   {a?,b?,c?,d?,e?,f?,g?,h?,i?,j?,k?,l?,m?,
%     n?,o?,p?,q?,r?,s?,t?,u?,v?,w?,x?,y?,z?}
%   \UndoBoundary{'}
%   \SearchOrder{p;}}{%
%   \StopSearching
%
\immediate\write\@auxout{\string\global\string\@namedef{counted\thecounted}{\thewords}}%
%   \marginpar{\raggedright\footnotesize\textit{End counting words}}
%   \par\noindent\hrulefill}
% \makeatother

\begin{document}

\section{Section 1}