[tex-live] regression (?) with minimal ctex example

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat May 16 09:45:18 CEST 2015

On Sat, 16 May 2015, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
> The attached minimal example compiles for me on a system with a TeX
> Live pretest of a week and a half ago, but fails on a system with a
> pretest from today. It's definitely possible that there is some other

There was an update of ctex the last days, so my guess is that
it is due to this.

Can you check whether installing an old version of ctex (do you have
backups as made by tlmgr, tlmgr restore ...) fixes the problem,
and if yes, maybe report again here *and* directly to the ctex authors?

Thanks a lot

Norbert