[tex-live] etoc

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat May 9 04:38:57 CEST 2015

On Fri, 08 May 2015, jfbu wrote:
> For example "tlmgr info newtxmath", or "tlmgr info tabularx"
> both fail because those are indeed LaTeX packages, but they
> are bundled into bigger things for TeX Live installation.

I have changed tlmgr to do something like this. Is this what you would expect:

$ tlmgr info tabularx
tlmgr: package repository /var/www/norbert/tlpretest
tlmgr: cannot find package tabularx, searching for other matches:

Packages containing `tabularx' in their title/description:
carlisle - David Carlisle's small packages.
linegoal - A "dimen" that returns the space left on the line.
ltablex - Table package extensions.
numprint - Print numbers with separators and exponent if necessary.
tabu - Flexible LaTeX tabulars.
tabulary - Tabular with variable width columns balanced.
tools - The LaTeX standard tools bundle.
widetable - An environment for typesetting tables of specified width

Packages containing files matching `tabularx':
bidi:
	texmf-dist/doc/xelatex/bidi/test-tabularx.tex
	texmf-dist/tex/xelatex/bidi/tabularx-xetex-bidi.def
tex-virtual-academy-pl:
	texmf-dist/doc/generic/tex-virtual-academy-pl/latex2e/macro/tabularx.gif
	texmf-dist/doc/generic/tex-virtual-academy-pl/latex2e/macro/tabularx.html
tex4ht:
	texmf-dist/tex/generic/tex4ht/tabularx.4ht
tools:
	texmf-dist/doc/latex/tools/tabularx.pdf
	texmf-dist/tex/latex/tools/tabularx.sty
	texmf-dist/source/latex/tools/tabularx.dtx
	texmf-dist/source/latex/tools/tabularx.ins
$

???

Norbert