[tex-live] etoc

jfbu jfbu at free.fr
Fri May 8 10:36:46 CEST 2015

Le 8 mai 2015 à 10:28, jfbu <jfbu at free.fr> a écrit :

> the warning: I thought today I would find it in the tlmgr.log
> file (on the distant machine where I did this yestereday) but
> checking now I see in
>
>  /---/texlive/2015/texmf-var/web2c/
> only the output of tlmgr update actions

I must hasten to add that I followed a weird course:

not knowing about platform add, I initially moved my 2015
to 2015-saved, did a scheme=basic install on the 64bit machine,
then moved the bin/x86_65-linux repertory into 2015-saved,
removed the 2015, renamed the 2015-saved to 2015

only later did I discover tlmgr platform add, and I did it

Perhaps I see in the log only update actions because the
install detected the files were already there ?

Jean-François