[tex-live] Identifying the cause of slow compilation

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 13:25:42 CET 2015

How about unplugging the ethernet cable during the test? Wireshark shows me
that we have a lot of traffic in our network. I am not sure whether it can
affect performance, maybe the difference will be negligible but it may be
worth trying.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz