[tex-live] hyperref trouble with color and graphicx

Hironobu YAMASHITA h.y.acetaminophen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 17:27:49 CEST 2015

Hi, Herbert,

>​The problem even exists for latex->dvips->ps2pdf processing. I.e.,
> remove the dvipdfmx option from the two \usepackage commands
> and it still fails independent of order of the package calls.
> Fully updated TeX Live 2015.
​
Dvips can include ONLY eps format, so you always have to use tiger.eps
​with the latex->dvips->​ps2pdf processing.
With dvips.def only, they can include only eps fomat. So they immediately
searches tiger.eps when extensions are implicit.

My problem is:

With dvipdfmx.def overloaded with dvips.def, the macros for including
explicit .pdf graphics is alive, but the macros for implicit extensions
are overwritten with one in dvips.def, which can include only .eps.

Hironobu Yamashita