[tex-live] automatically print dvi files to a printer on windoze

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Fri Jun 12 15:31:13 CEST 2015

samething here.

If the labels comes out the wrong size it is usually down to one of two things

(1) Papersize is wrong, easily tested through say Adobe Reader if you use it. (consider to change the unit to mimileter if you do not remember your paper sizes in inches)

(2) Page scaling in the print menu. It should be set to none/nothing (AFAIR this is *not* the default setting, and I've never understood why an A4 printed as A4 can sometimes be scaled down)

But it *is* the viewers problem, not the PDF (when it is done correct)

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University