[tex-live] inclusion of pdf figures in tex-live 2015

Hironobu YAMASHITA h.y.acetaminophen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 11:43:11 CEST 2015

Hello,

I think xdvipdfmx should produce PDF-1.5, because in TL'15
all pdfLaTeX, dvipdfmx, LuaLaTeX produce PDF-1.5 as output.
I think the default output-driver as "xdvipdfmx -q -E" should be
changed to "xdvipdfmx -E", which is compatible to dvipdfmx
driver specification. Actually dvipdfmx driver in TL'15 shows
warning message "Version of PDF file (1.6) is newer than version
limit specification."

Regards,
​Hironobu​