[tex-live] inclusion of pdf figures in tex-live 2015

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 11:01:30 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am not sure what is the best solution. If let say PDF 1.5 is being
generated and PDF 1.7 is included, the header from (x)dvipdfm(x) will
say it is PDF 1.5 but it won't be. EPS are automatically donverted to
PDF by ghostscript. It may be useful to downgrade PDF version of the
included files but it might have sometimes unwanted effect. Anyway, a
user must be informed that something like that occurs.
Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz