[tex-live] getting copy of newer version of dvisvgm 1.6 for TexLive

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Sat Feb 21 18:18:05 CET 2015

Hello;

Version 1.6 of dvisvgm, of the current TL 2014, has a bug which
has been fixed since, and in the up coming TL 2015.

Is it possible to please get a copy of this newer binary of
dvisvgm now if someone has this build already?  This
bug is preventing me from building some latex sources using
tex4ht 2014 which uses this program. And I can't wait for 2
more month until TL 2015 is ready.

--------------------------------
ERROR: FontEngine: error reading file
/usr/local/texlive/2014/texmf-dist/fonts/type1/public/amsfonts/cm/cmr10.pfb
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
   what():  St9bad_alloc
Aborted
Make4ht: Fatal error. Command dvisvgm returned exit code 34304
make: *** [report.htm] Error 1

I reported this here:
https://answers.launchpad.net/dvisvgm/+question/262501

I tried to compile dvisvgm 1.9 from source, but could not get it
to work well with current TL 2014 due to different kpathsea
issues. I get this error

Make4ht: dvisvgm -n -c 1.2,1.2 -p 1- report.idv
warning: kpathsea: configuration file texmf.cnf
not found in these directories:
/etc/texmf/web2c:/usr/local/share/texmf/web2c:
/usr/share/texmf/web2c:/usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/web2c.
WARNING: map file ps2pk.map not found
WARNING: map file dvipdfm.map not found
WARNING: map file psfonts.map not found

If someone has newer dvisvgm build for TL than 1.6,
if I could please have a copy to try? I am on Linux i386

http://tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/bin/i386-linux/dvisvgm?view=log

thanks,
--Nasser