[tex-live] dvilualatex.ini

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Aug 24 00:26:10 CEST 2015

    With the luatex support built in to latex 2015 release lualatex.ini
    was restructured but we missed dviluatex.ini

I suppose you mean dvilualatex.ini(*).  You're right about that.  Your
proposed version looks fine to me.  I'll install it soon.

    I've used
    require("lualatexquotejobname.lua")
    here rather than
    dofile(assert(kpse.find_file("lualatexquotejobname.lua")))

Sounds good to me.  Will do that too.

thanks,

(*) I intentionally did not update the plain-based luatex.ini or
dviluatex.ini because of various discrepancies in various places (which
I can't re-research right now, sorry), and haven't gotten back to it
yet.