[tex-live] eps to pdf conversion pb with Texllive 2015 ?

Laurent Aufrère laurent.aufrere at free.fr
Sun Aug 16 21:37:19 CEST 2015

Hi

I encounter a new pb while compiling tex files including eps images to pdf with the newly installed Texlive distribution

I’m working with Mac OsX and I’m using Texmaker 4.4.1

When compiling I’m getting this message :
sh : repstopdf : command not found

Unfortunately, I’m also working with OSX Beta 10.11 so I cannot figure out wether the pb could come from TexLive 2015 which I’ve recently installed or if it comes from the beta OS which could cause pbs with TexLive distribution.

Does anybody have a similar pb ?
Thx