[tex-live] XeTeX Complete Success

Richard Koch richardmoncriefkoch at icloud.com
Sun Apr 26 21:08:29 CEST 2015

Jiang Jiang,

Unfortunately, here is a piece of bad news.

For rapid turnaround, I compile TeX Live on system 10.10, Yosemite.
However, the release version of TeX Live for Mac is compiled
on Leopard for PPC and Intel 32 bits, and on Snow Leopard
for Intel 64 bits.

All three of these compiles went through smoothly, but did not pass
dvipdfm-x tests. Here are the test logs. To be more precise, the dvipdfm-x
logs were OK, but one log on each machine for xdvipdfm-x was bad.
I believe all three files are essentially the same.

First on Leopard PPC: