[tex-live] xelatex.fmt generation fails (TL2015/pretest/x86_64-darwin)

jfbu jfbu at free.fr
Sat Apr 18 11:11:44 CEST 2015

> I did not quite get if the change in kpathsea/c-ctype.h
> was only a work-around or the complete fix to the problem,
> due to my ignorance,

sorry for the (iterated) noise, I understand now this
was really a fix to a problem from kpathsea,

it was all very clear in Jonathan's message to the list
with Subject

Critical bugfix needed for XeTeX [was: Re: Fwd: Duplicate Thai patterns reported by XeTeX in TL 2015 pretest]

but somehow I had not read this as "critical bugfix in kpathsea
is needed to avoid breaking XeTeX" ...

cheers,
Jean-François