[tex-live] fmtutil in TL 2015

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 13:12:52 CEST 2015

Hi Norbert,

what does fmtutil do if TEXMFLOCAL/web2c contains foth fmtutil.cnf and
fmtutil-local.cnf? I got a warning that fmtutil-local.cnf was found but
according to install.log it seems that in such a case fmtutil.cnf is
ignored. I wanted to keep it just for the case that for some reason I would
like to rebuild formats in one of the previous TeX Live versions.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz